Sunday 26 September 2010

STUDIO 10 group - Los Angeles



So proud of my mom and her fun, lively and talented artist friends in Los Angeles. They meet every Wednesday to paint, and then go out to lunch. I've been with them several times, painted there too when in L.A. Great group, and lovely photo (there's my mom in the front in black and white blouse).

Tanto orgogliosa di mia madre e le sue amiche pittrici, divertente, simpatiche e con talento, questo gruppo di amiche a Los Angeles che si incontrano ogni mercoledì per dipingere insieme, poì vanno fuori a pranzo. Anch'io ho dipinto con loro quando sono andata a L.A. Ecco mia madre davanti nella camicia bianca e nera.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.