Tuesday 31 July 2012

Paul's Birthday in Australia

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=192+Bourke+Street+,+melbourne&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x6ad642c9946306b3:0x13045674ec71fbf1,192+Bourke+St,+Melbourne+VIC+30

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL IN AUSTRALIA!!!

Paul Reti is one of the friends I met on iPeace, a long time ago. An active member, and who helped to keep the site open (like me), we corresponded a lot, and have remained friends over the years and miles. iPeace had its ups and downs, basically closed up the site as we knew it BUT the several closer members remained friends, and it was my very first experience in knowing that the internet can be useful in meeting some really great people out there, including PAUL RETI!!!

Today I saw that Paul was online so I chatted with a "Happy Birthday". Not only did he respond, but sent me a link to where he was having a expresso with milk, in Melbourne Australia!! I saw the street, a picture of the place, and have listed it above as he sent it to me.

AMAZING this internet!! Amazing this world!!! Hope you have an AMAZING YEAR PAUL!!!!!


No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.