Wednesday 5 September 2012

How to find and marry an Italian

...NOT that I am going to tell you how to do it....
but do you really want to know how to find a man and marry him in this romantic, confused, messed-up politically, gorgeous, green (my favorite colour), historical, lovely, quaint, old, traditional, sophisticated, hot in the summer, cold in the winter...country???

Do you really want to know how I personally found an Italian and married him?

I am asking Y O U....
you, in your computer chair, YOU perhaps trying to find "Mr.Right" on some dating internet site.....YOU in Russia or Japan or the USA....do you really want to know how I found my man and then...lived happily ever after????????????????????????????????
IF YOU DO

then write a comment saying "YES, I Want to know!!!!!" and then
and only then
I will tell how it happened to me, and give any hints about what I did that just M A Y
help YOU to find an Italian too!!!!!!!!

But if I don't get several comments, then I am not telling
OK?
a DEAL???
Waiting for your reply.......................
I remain,
yours truly and sincerely
Stephanie in Italy

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.