Monday 21 March 2011

Photo shoot in Italy - Una ripresa televisiva in Italia


I was interviewed in my home last week....soon I will tell you just exactly what it was for....

Sono stata intervistata a casa mia la settimana scorsa.....presto vi dirĂ² per quale motivo...



Photographer Cesare Cenci took some photos during the filming at my home. Thanks Cesare!

Fotografo Cesare Cenci ha scattato diverse foto durante la ripresa a casa mia. Grazie Cesare!


Mario Scarpanti of television, and Alessandro Costantini, pianist.

Mario Scarpanti della televisione, Alessandro Costantini, pianista.



Stephanie with Stefania Legumi of Era 2000 magazine.
Stephanie con Stefania Legumi della rivista Era 2000.



My living room with friends, during the filming.
Il mio soggiorno con amici durante la ripresa.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.