Monday 4 April 2011

YOUTUBE

VERY soon this video will be on YouTube. Exciting days lately, but it all takes some time. THEN I will even translate the video and it will be put on the video for you English speakers. Like I said, it will take some time, but eventually be done. : )

MOLTO presto questo video sarà su YouTube. Giorni pieni di cose eccitanti, ma ci vuole del tempo. POI' farò una traduzione del video che sarà messa sul video per voi che parlate l'inglese. Come ho detto, ci vuole del tempo, ma eventualmente sarà fatto. : )

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.