Tuesday 10 May 2011

DOLCI SICILIANI IN UNA PASTICCERIA A FOLLONICA.....SICILIAN SWEETS AT THE SEASIDE, FOLLONICA

PASTRIES FROM SICILY!!

We waited until the store opened at 5pm bought them and then left to come back home. It was worth the wait!
Abbiamo aspettato l'apertura del negozio alle ore 17. Le abbiamo comprato, poì siamo partiti per casa. Valeva la pena aspettare.

NO COMMENT NECESSARY

Oh...Mamma mia!!!

There I am in the mirror....
Eccomi nello specchio...

These are made with crushed pistacchios!!!!!
Queste sono fatte con pistacchi in bricciole!!!!

Once again, no comment.....

sigh....

A little less fattening with the fruit ; )......
Un pò meno calorie con la frutta.....

Cannoli made just for us....
Cannoli appena fatti per noi...

Delicious ricotta, sugar, in crispy fried shell...candied fruit....oh Mamma Mia!!!
Ricotta deliziosa con zucchero....ecc ecc...voi Italiani mi capite...Mamma Mia!!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.