Wednesday 11 May 2011

ERA 2000 - Interview of Stephanie by Stefania Legumi

Here is the first page of the interview about me. It's a four-page interview in the magazine ERA 2000, distributed in various Italian cities. The list is down below.

Ecco la prima pagina dell'intervista di me. E' un articolo di quattro pagine nella rivista ERA 2000, distribuita in varie città Italiane. L'elenco è qui sotto.

La rivista viene distribuita in 4 punti APT a Firenze più al Glue sempre di Firenze,  APT di Venezia, Bologna, Torino, Perugia, Roma al ristorante Vicario.

The magazine is distributed free in four tourist offices in Florences, at "Glue" in Florence, also in Venice, Bologna, Turin, Perugia and in Rome at the restaurant Vicario.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.