Friday 13 May 2011

THANK YOU MR. BLOG!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
I was having trouble with my blog, too much space between the beginning and the first post. It looked terrible. So I started to clean things up, and erase things. Things I had had on here for months and months.
It was disappointing, because I wasn't able to get rid of the space. I just got rid of everything!!! I asked for help. I even changed the format of everything. Then POOF!! Blog here, told me that they had problems. THEY had problems and I HAD PROBLEMS!!!
Today, just now I discovered that they went BACK TO MY OLD PAGE!! ALL MY STUFF IS STILL HERE!!! I just removed a section, and the space was gone.
It IS gone now, and all my bits and pieces are here.
It somehow seems like a miracle.....actually, I don't know how it all turned out to my benefit.
And so, anyone reading this, know I am smiling at my screen. Happy that it has all worked out...thanks to the blog people here. THANKS BLOG PEOPLE FOR HELPING ME OUT!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.