Thursday 12 May 2011

I FIXED MY BLOG!!!!!

...only thing, now I have to start all over again with the Italian lessons, curiosities of Italian life, etc.
I think there was something in me saying "Start anew!!!" Just twelve or twenty hours more at the computer.....what is the difference!!!

...soltanto...ora devo ricominciare con le lezioni d'italiano, le curiosità della vita italiana, ecc....Penso che c'era qualcosa dentro di me che diceva "Ricomincia da capo!!" Solo 12 o 20 ore più di lavoro...al computer....che differenza fa!

1 comment:

Pousada Do Rio Quente said...

You can fix your blog anytime you want as long as it pleases and have interesting topic... that will rock!

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.