Monday 13 June 2011

Sbandieri di Assisi -- Flag throwers of Assisi, Italy

JUST got back from the seaside....and this was taking place in the center of Perugia.
The well-known drummers and flag-throwers gave a stupendous show of their talent. Throwing the large colorful flags into the air, with Perugini and visitors to the town, admiring, and all following them on the main street of town, Corso Vannucci. Note the fountain, Fontana Maggiore in the background, the pride of the city.

Appena tornata dal mare...e questo evento si svolgeva al centro di Perugia.
I conosciuti ragazzi, sbandieri di Assisi sono venuti a Perugia, facendo il loro spettacolo con coloratissime bandieri che gettavano in aria. Tanta genti, sia Perugini che turisti ad ammirare lo spettacolo. Nello sfondo la famosta Fontana Maggiore, su Corso Vannucci, Perugia.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.