Wednesday 20 July 2011

Lake Trasimeno area (Perugia Italy) and sunflowers

SUNFLOWERS!!
Girasoli!!!

In front of this house a little lady looked at me, then I asked "Can I go into the flowers to take pictures?" And she answered, "Yes!"...so off I went....
Davanti a questa casa c'era una donna che mi guardava. Poì ho chiesto "Posso entrare in mezzo a questo campo bellissimo per fare delle foto?" e lei ha risposto "Sì!" Così....ci sono andata....
Actually, THIS is a car I saw in the morning, at the park near my house. Perhaps the color of the car was telling me something.....of what I would discover in the afternoon...
Veramente, QUESTA MACCHINA l'ho visto la mattina, al parco vicino a casa. Forse il colore della macchina mi diceva che avrei visto qualcosa di simile nel pomeriggio....

Before entering into the fields....I looked at it from afar...
Prima di entrare nei campi, ho guardato da lontano....

Slowly I started to walk into the fields, being careful, but getting my legs scratched a bit...
Lentamente ho cominciato a camminare nei campi, facendo attenzione ma comunque, mi sono graffiato un pò le gambe...

I took photos from every position possible....
Ho fatto delle foto da tutte le posizioni possibile...

I was surrounded by sunflowers...it was like being at Umbria Jazz again...surrounded by thousands of people!
Ero circondata da girasoli...è stato come essere di nuovo a Umbria Jazz....circondata da migliaia di persone!

I was in there for almost an hour...and the sun started to set and the colors got richer.
Ci sono stata per circa un ora....il sole cominciava a calare...ed i colori sono diventati più ricchi.

The center of one of the flowers...
Il centro di un fiore...


It was a wonderful experience, being surrounded right and left and all around by living things, so colorful, strong, impressive.
E' stata un'esperienza eccezionale, circondata da tutte le parti da questi fiori viventi, così pieni di colore, forti, di grande effetto.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.