Friday 12 August 2011

Painting one's home in ITALY

It is a BIG deal! It means moving all your furniture, books, everything to the middle of the room, on the terrace, in boxes so that the painter can paint. And it means, here I am in the kitchen, with a laptop, reaching out to say hello, and let people know that photos of this ordeal will show up another time, when things get back to "normal".

E' una cosa GRANDE!! Significa spostare mobili, libri, tutto al centro della stanza, sulla terrazza, in scatole così che l'imbianchino possa imbiancare. E significa che eccomi quà in cucina, con un laptop, e provo a salutare tutti, e farvi sapere che più tardi pubblicherò anche delle foto di questa esperienza, quando tutto torna ad essere "normale".

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.