Thursday 1 September 2011

Al mare al Parco Naturale del Ritigliano

Three days at the seaside at the Natural Park of Ritigliano. We stayed at my friend's lovely little home in Campiglia Maritima and took a little drive also to Populonia. Here are some shots taken with my little Olympus camera.

Tre giorni al mare al Parco Naturale di Ritigliano. Siamo stati a casa della mia amica nel paese di Campiglia Maritima e poì siamo andati con la macchina a Populonia, un paese bellissimo. Ecco qualche foto fatto con la mia piccola Olympus.
NOW....this is the view from the house we stayed at at Campiglia Maritima
DUNQUE....questa è la vista dalla casa a Campiglia Maritima

This seaweed came up on the beach and at night disappeared again! However, the water was nice and clear.
Questo è venuto fuori sulla spiaggia di giorni ma di notte è di nuovo sparito! Comunque, l'acqua era bella e limpida.

!

Here I am taking a picture of an Etruscan tomb! See the opening?
Eccomi mentre faccio una foto di una tomba Etrusca. Vedi l'apertura?

These boys are having a hard time standing up in the waves at the beach of Populonia which actually made it quite dangerous to get into the water. But you know how young people are...!
Questi ragazzi a Populonia hanno avuto problemi a rimanere in piedi, ed era pericoloso entrare nell'acqua. Ma sai come sono i giovani...!!

Me holding a sheet...and my husband holding the other side : )
Io che tengo un lenzuolo e mio marito (fuori scena) che tiene l'altro lato : )


Magnificent views and rocks eaten by wind and water.
Vista magnifica e rocce mangiate dal vento ed acqua.

The makings of fossils ....I fossili che si formano sulla roccia.

Breakfast in Campiglia Maritimma.
Colazione a Campiglia Maritimma.

Lovely little homes in Populonia.
Piccole casine a Populonia.

Me, alone in the water
Io, da sola nell'acqua

These are funny balls of seaweed...
Queste sono palline di seaweed...(non mi viene al momento la parola in italiano!)

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.