Thursday 16 October 2014

Marvelous China

China, where does one begin?
Perhaps with a photo, that may or may not tell 1,000 words.
This one...if one can guess, had something that happened that I didn't expect. It was one of the few times, really rare times that as I clicked a couple of photos, someone to the right of these two young men, motioned that I should not photograph, and that was very clear. No exchange of language needed. But I was content to have gotten the two illuminated figures while they took a break on these phones, in a very busy street filled with restaurants and shops. 


In a magnificent city, Hangzhou, this lovely girl fed her baby. The walk around the lake was filled with lovely women to photograph, with their dark hair, white complexions. Their grace and poise is something else that enhances photographs of them. Their delicacy blends into the environment and the calmness you feel in the relaxing atmosphere. 

Wonderfully chaiotic Beijing, busy, colorful, in constant movement. Here is a night scene of the busy modern area of the city. 

Adventure and beauty -- the famous landmark of Huangshan, which inspires poets and artists.


One of the many villages of China, where old customs continue to persist with much charm everywhere one looks. 

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.