Saturday 1 October 2011

The Amanda Knox case....and the center of Perugia

In front of the courthouse in Perugia today....waiting for Monday and the case of Amanda Knox
Davanti al tribunale a Perugia.....aspettando lunedì, il caso di Amanda Knox
SEVERAL television stations were set up, someone inside the trucks working
DIVERSE televisioni aspettavano con degli operatori dentro i camion che lavoravano

This is the street parellel to the main street in the center of Perugia
Questa è la strada parallela alla strada principale di Perugia

This man was being filmed, with newspaper article in his hand
Questo uomo era ripreso con articolo di giornale in mano

Curious passerbys....
La gente curiosa...


Television workers...
Operatori della televisione...

Many televisions are present in town
Molte televisioni sono presenti in città


No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.