Saturday 17 December 2011

Back to NORMAL

...but WHAT is NORMAL to an artist?
I took the show down today, and that meant loading up the car (actually, two cars) and unpacking everything at home. Not only THAT, but since we painting our place this summer, the paintings I have never actually were put up yet. So........that meant, take the show down, and put my paintings up at home!
Lots of nails these days, lots of deciding, and lots of paintings and wrapping of paintings everywhere!
For some that is un-normal, for me, I guess you could say it is back to normal.

Che cos'è NORMALE per un'artista?
Ho tolto la mostra, e quello significava caricare la macchina (veramente, 2 macchine) ed a casa, togliere tutto di nuovo. Non solo quello ma siccome quest'estate abbiamo imbiancato casa, non avevo mai messo su i miei dipinti ed allora, ho tolto dalla mostra e sto mettendo su i quadri a casa!
Tanti chiodi in questi giorni, e molte decisioni da fare, e molti quadri in giro e molta carta e plastica che li avvolge. Per qualcuno questo non è molto normale, ma per me, posso dire tutto è tornato alla normalità.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.