Friday 9 December 2011

See you tomorrow

See you tomorrow at Onnivora. If you haven't been there yet, it is right next to the pool in Ponte Felcino.
It is quite an interesting place - and filled with loads of creative energy! The program they offer is rich with interesting classes, shows, and you can learn lots of creative activities. Check out their website
http://www.onnivora.org/.

Tomorrow I will be showing many new works, and many things that are easily affordable.
I hope you might stop by, and for those of you too far away to come, I hope to have some photos of the event to show. MY camera is broken, but hopefully some friend will help out.

Domani spero di vedervi ad Onnivora. Se ancora non l'avete scoperto, è accanto alla piscina di Ponte Felcino. E' un posto molto interessante....e pieno di energia creativa! Il programma che offrono è ricco con classe interessanti, spettacoli, e potete imparare tante attività creative. Date un'occhiata al sito www.onnivora.org.

Domani mostro tanti lavori nuovi a prezzi davvero bassi. Spero che abbiate l'opportunità a venire, ma se siete troppo lontani, spero che qualcuno mi farà delle foto perchè la mia macchina è rotta.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.