Tuesday 27 March 2012

People just don't look!

I was at a beautiful luncheon celebration in the mountains, perhaps let's say, in a hilly area. The restaurant had a lovely view, and from inside you could look out and see and see and see....the distance just never ended.
But before getting into the restaurant, I was attracted by these two little trees. I seemed to be the only one looking that way. And I was glad I did.
I find that one little item, or maybe two like in this case, make one think of a person alone, or a couple. And that feeling is nice, it seems so very "human". The trees to me are like a couple. Just standing there, perhaps waiting for something to happen. Or remembering.
Always look around wherever you are. There just might be something nice to see, right over there, or behind you, or far away to the left or right. If you don't look, you won't know.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.