Wednesday 4 April 2012

Driving out of town, from Perugia to Cannara

Just took a long drive to get to a pants factory.
I took the highway, having fast trucks right behind me, and then passing me up without putting on their signal! Yes, that is very Italian. Just pass people up, and don't let them know you are going to.
PLUS you should see how they pass you! I think in inches it might be that they are about20 inches away from your car, and I mean, while you are both driving fast on the freeway.
Well, when the trucks pass you at least you don't have someone else on your tail. Whoops! Yes you do!
I saw someone with a cellphone talking, during driving on the freeway! Actually, I saw two of them today.
Well....

(This wasn't taken by me today while driving...but a few weeks ago towards the lake. These are the kind of fields growing now during this period)
I got to the pants outlet, and it was filled with people. Men and women. Looking for a pair of pants, at a better price than in the stores. Much better.
However, now with the gas being so high, driving there should probably be included in the price of the pants.
Oh well. I did buy only one pair, but then I am sort of picky. I want them to be just right.
You women know what I mean.....
Drove into the countryside getting there, admiring the gold fields that have just bloomed. Very lovely. And I had to stop and ask directions because actually I took the wrong exit. I liked the big smile this man gave me, telling me that the place was the next stop. He was very friendly, had a shop selling cars, right there in the countryside road.
Now here I am. Back at the computer, back at home.
While I was driving I thought of how different it is from driving in L.A. You don't get such a beautiful view like here, but you have to put up with much crazier driving. People are very aggressive. It's too bad....if everyone drove slower they really could enjoy the view more.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.