Tuesday 3 April 2012

ITALIAN CATS

My friend in the country has MANY MANY MANY CATS!
Here are some of them...............
The lighting in this room is wonderful for taking pictures of cats! And I love green so as you can see, the cat understood all of this, easily posing for me. He just knew he looked good, eyes matching the cover.


Being a dog person, I didn't really know that there are two kinds of cats. Those who live outdoors, and those who are kept in. These are some of the outdoor cats. It was a beautiful day the other day, whereas today it is raining. Cats love to sit in the sun, and for taking photos, that is fine with me.
                                               How about this black and white Italian cat?



This is one of the really fluffy ones, have photographed her before. I just remember that lovely little face.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.