Thursday 14 June 2012

Italian horses and a goat!

At the Unicorn Stables there are a lot of animals...mostly horses, and some dogs, and also this funny little goat!
  Actually this goat is cute BUT I almost had an accident with him! He was right next to me, and I had my camera around my neck. I really didn't know what he was planning on doing, and I was afraid that maybe he would charge me, and all of a sudden I would find myself on the ground, possibly breaking my camera. Luckily it didn't happen, he found some grass to eat and everything was just fine!
Horses are so beautiful and their eyes are so large. Great fun taking their pictures, and also seeing the light reflect in those huge brown eyes. This one's name is Quark. 

                                                Inside the stables at the Unicorn Stables, Corciano, Perugia.
So much affection given and returned.

Beautiful horses, beautiful animals.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.