Friday 22 June 2012

MIXED PHOTOS



Taking pictures of everything, anything everywhere.....This is just a random assortment of things I have photographed over the last couple of years.  A woman puts on her earrings, takes her purse and keys, checks her lipstick and also...takes her camera! Whatever you see out there, SNAP, you got it!
Sometimes when you take your camera it is because you are going somewhere to photograph. Other times, you don't have it and you miss that great subject you weren't expecting to see.
Here, in these shots, sometimes I was expecting to see an event, and other times, I just happened to have my camera when the subject matter appeared.
A 500 Fiat car, Italy

                                                           Moutain bike in Italy
In a fancy department store in Berlin, Germany

House painter, Italy

A special event in the moutains, Italy

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.