Friday 27 July 2012

David Glowacki, scientist and creator of Danceroom Spectroscopy



http://glow-wacky.com/2012/07/05/faraday-discussion-157-assisi-italy/

At a scientific convention,  Faraday Discussion 157,  that my husband organized in Assisi weeks ago, I had the pleasure to photograph the partecipants, both for the convention photo of one hundred people, and during the coffee break of various scientists who were speaking with one another.
One of the partecipants was a young American scientist, David Glowacki, who lives in England. I took his photograph along with a Nobel Prize winner, both present at the convention, Prof. John Polanyi.

In this photo David is showing Polanyi about his invention, something that will also be presented at the Olympics, "Danceroom Spectroscopy" where figures in a room become moving colorful images on a screen.  David let people know that his invention will be part of the Olympics, so we hope to see something on television tonight featuring his work.

The above is a link I found regarding David Glowacki that include my photographs.
Here also is a video of John Polanyi, Nobel Prize winner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q3ac1wJnWM

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.