Tuesday 17 July 2012

ROCCA PAOLINA and Beverly

The ROCCA PAOLINA in Perugia. An underground city, an incredible atmosphere of walls, arches, architecture of medieval times, it is a spooky fascinating place, right in the middle of town.
I had NO IDEA that my two out of town guests would be so creative when I said, let's take some pictures.
Look what one of them (Beverly) did!!!
(I think she is actually climbing up a wall to get into this very sporty, and very dynamic position!!!) Thanks Beverly for the fun, and my compliments for your exceptional athletic qualities!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.