Tuesday 17 July 2012

MIRRORS - me in a bathroom mirror at the lake

Taking pictures in mirros....nothing new about that. A person taking pictures captures themselves in all sorts of places like inside stores, or mirros on cars and motorcycles. Often the reflection you get reveals more than just yourself, but what is in the background too.
Here I am at a simple but very popular (and wonderful!) restaurant towards the lake, called Faliero. They call it also da Maria. The food is wonderful, they cook on an open fire (and in this period it is very very hot to do so!) and you can cover an outdoor or indoor table with a paper table cloth you cut yourself from a roll of paper that goes from one client to the next.
I took this photo and only now realize that in the background are the motorcyclists I photographed indoors.
Still have to post more pictures of them, and THAT really made our stop at this place special!! You'll see, be patient, I promise I will post.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.