Sunday 30 September 2012

On the way to LAS VEGAS

I didn't put the camera down for a minute, the whole trip to Vegas from Los Angeles, 2010.
About five hours to drive there, going for New Year's eve, with the family, driving the car, and enjoying every minute of it. What a drive and what a view.
These photos are taken from the car, in motion, but you can get a feel of the open spaces, the change of scenery, and the size of the automobiles.
What a change!
Just starting out on our trip

Look at the size of those wheels

Turn left

Magnificent countryside

These are the colors I actually saw, no photoshop here

Whoops!

Around nightime and we were almost there, traffic increasing

Even in black and white, fascinating countryside

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.