Saturday 29 September 2012

Back to L.A.

The carousel I rode many times as a child, in Santa Monica.
What memories of being a little girl!
And now, as an adult, and a "mature" adult, I am going back.

After all these years in Italy (well over 25, and less than 50 ; ), going back to L.A. is STILL a "I can't believe I am going!" experience. Every time I get there, see my parents who come to get me at the flyaway in Van Nuys, I am still emotionally moved by this "new" experience! It is something that is unexplanable, something that you do over and over, year after year, and yet, it seems so unbelievable every time.

Here is the glorious carousel I rode as a child, at the beach, Santa Monica. I was here with a friend a couple of years ago, and this is the picture. I don't remember the colors being so vibrant as a child, but it is still here, and that is what matters.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.