Wednesday 17 October 2012

Interesting day, normal for L.A.

Took the fast new bus to my friend's house to pick up a car.
Interesting trip!
People got off the bus to make way for a fellow in a wheelchair with one leg that ended at his knee. He told his story on the bus -- someone on a cellphone was the cause of the accident that made him lose his leg. He yelled out to thank Lord, and others on the bus agreed. There was a lot of commotion to get people to get off, but people did leave in order to catch the next bus. Then we continued on our way, people talking and commenting, the guy in the wheelchair telling about his life, smiling and laughing. It was quite interesting.
Tonight, I was in the mood for Indian food. I drove the car to the restaurant where I was almost the only fair skinned person there. The place was filled with dark skinned Indians. The food was incredible! It is one of my favorite places to go in L.A. when I am here. A simple shop and restaurant, very good food, very inexpensive. I even had a mango milk shake. Absolutely wonderful!
So, back to the computer tonight.
But it was a very good and tiring day. Weather is extraordinary and very hot.
Thank goodness for air conditioning in this city.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.