Sunday 21 October 2012

Reception OLD WORLD NEW ART - A VALLEY GIRL IN ITALY

 Amazing evening at the reception this evening with friends that I hadn't seen since highschool like Donna Schultz here together with me in front of the main wall displaying my photographs of Italy
                                        Guests at the reception which took place this evening
                                                    Here with artist friend Michelene
 To the left, dear friend and curator of the show, graphic artist Carolyn Uhri together with her
friends with my photograph of Blu Gondola (all photos displayed were available in smaller version)
                        The main wall where exhibition was installed and two guests to the show
                                                  The main wall towards Moorpark Street
                                         Guests who included several family members coming
                          from cities outside of Los Angeles and some who live within the city.
                           Three friends from highschool and even from elementary school! In the
background two of my larger photographs displayed at the entrance to the Coffee Fix.
                Me, together with my dad and mother, together with dear friends Julie and Drew.
                          The show and refreshments. At the entrance a list of my photographs
 produced on a program of the show. All graphic work produced was created by Carolyn Uhri.
                                                               Together with cousin Barry.
                            Together again with highschool and elementary school friends.
                       The entrance to the Coffee Fix with my Cactus Ladies in the background.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.