Wednesday 28 November 2012

California living

This is one of thousands of photos I just took in California. They probably are thousands, I don't know. I just  saw so many unusual scenes, so many interesting people, and at this Dia de los Muertos fair, so many wonderful colors!
This woman blended in perfect with her make-up and clothing, and the car in front of her. I asked her to pose. It is easier when one speaks the same language. She spoke English, probably of Mexican descent. In the San Fernando Valley where I grew up, is where this fair was. I was in heaven! Old antique cars done up the way they do them in Los Angeles -- perfectly taken care of in every detail and such fun and entertainment to see.
Later I will put more of the cars on the blog, as soon as I get things organized back home, here in the ol' country.
Yes, living between two worlds is interesting. Los Angeles is super stimulating, so much to do, see, eat, hear, and everyday offers something new. Europe, Italy, Perugia, offer old beautiful wonderful art, panoramas that continue on and on forever. There are things to discover here too, but it is another kind of discovery. The cities for sure offer more stimulating fun events, but one must search them out more. In the States, they are there and one just has to chose WHICH ONE!!


No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.