Monday 3 December 2012

THE COLOR RED.............and Los Angeles

RED
like the cars you see at fairs, like the apples in the markets polished with wax
like the nailpolish girls wear, and older women wear too, and their red lips, many done over by surgery
RED
like the tomatoes, not as good as our Italian ones, but none the less, pretty good if you can find those special ones, especially in the Armenian markets -- the Europeans know what a good tomato is like
RED
not like the sunsets in L.A., but like we have seen them here in Italy, like tomato soup covering the sky!
RED
like the stripes in the American flag
RED
like the candies they sell during Christmas time, candy canes, and all those other junky but fun candies I used to buy, when as a kid the dentists would give you a lollypop after your visit to the dentist office.....smart thinking, it worked, and so did he..........................
RED
the colors you see in L.A., red being only one of them. No color is missed, they are everywhere, at stores, on tables, in patterns all around you, during Christmas and during the year. Colorful city, colorful people!


No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.