Sunday 9 December 2012

Blindfolded!

A few months ago I partecipated in a sensorial experience, being blindfolded and led through a room of various sensorial items including things to touch, to feel, to smell, and to eat, ALSO to hear.
It was quite an interesting moment...I walked carefully, I smelled things, I tasted things. I remember, I walked so so carefully, thinking that I might fall or hurt myself.
After the blindfold was taken off, I realized just how large the room was.
There had been no danger at all in hurting myself, there was plenty of space.
Interesting how fear creeps in.....how we are so afraid!
And just because we can't see what is going on, we imagine who knows what.
This photo was taken by photographer friend, Cesare Cenci.
The festival was Zaff, the aphrodiasiac festival at Città della Pieve, Perugia, 2012.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.