Wednesday 5 December 2012

Halloween and a real GHOST!

I really got a taste of Halloween in the States this year.
I was in L.A. but also at the airport of Los Angeles, right on Halloween day.
I went to Oregon, to a cemetary, to markets, and also was at the airport of Portland on that day.
I was in the San Fernando Valley, took walks, and saw plenty of scary things, houses decorated for the holiday and naturally took pictures.
Like this one, right next door to my parents' house. A real ghost!! 
Amazing, right there, while I was out looking for decorations, and I happened to see 
this real ghost. 
Halloween is really strange,
 and sometimes one can be just plain lucky. 

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.