Friday 15 March 2013

My Art Blog

http://stephanieseymourart.blogspot.it/

For those of you who love art, or appreciate MY art, here is the address of my art blog.
I love to paint, illustrate, cartoon, and also make sculptures out of ordinary materials.
But I also love photography.
I guess you could say I love to create and I love searching for beauty, which I believe, is actually right there in front of us most of the time.
Sometimes we have to search for it, and other times we can create it. And surrounding oneself with beauty or being immersed in it, is something that is good for the soul.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.