Thursday 21 March 2013

Toilet art

WHO would have thought of putting this fine art piece above a toilet?
I will give you a few guesses:

It is in a restaurant in Italy.
It is in an American restaurant.
It is in an Italian restaurant in Italy.
It is in a bar in Los Angeles.
It is in an Italian restaurant in Los Angeles.
YOU ARE RIGHT....THE LAST ONE!!!
Is THIS where art is supposed to end up?? Down the drain? OR......
is this one way of getting people to visit an art show?
However you look at it, when you are looking at this piece, you either have finished doing what you have to do, or you are waiting to do something.
And while you are waiting you can enjoy art!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.