Thursday 6 June 2013

Dot Lady

So relaxing to draw.

Whoever invented the pencil sure was a sharp guy.
Of course when the point breaks......

Like my daughter once said (changing the subject actually ) "Gee, smart to put an eraser at the end of the pencil. That way you don't lose the eraser!"
But of course if you lose the pencil.......................................

Dots. Seemed like this little lady needed some. Just to give here that "dotty" look, that sort of "out of it" or "In" look. Not sure, but they just came out. They were the last things to add to this little pencil lady, that just sort of came out after a couple of hours of relaxing and sketching.

So much fun, I would recommend it to anyone.

Take a pencil and paper. Put the point onto the paper and start in. Even if you don't know how to draw, something will come out. SOMETHING!
And once it does, just pull the pencil right and left up and down and there you go....a drawing in the making.
Have fun! 

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.