Monday 10 June 2013

Two weeks at home, and all of a sudden here I am in Prague

I always say that life is so strange. I also say that we don't get what we expect.
I didn't expect to get sick, and I didn't think that I would be in the house for two weeks. And I didn't think that perhaps right after being sick I would be in a nice hotel in Prague, Ceccoslavakia!
Well, I am there now, in the hallway of a nice hotel, after a good dinner in a typical restaurant with lots of good meat, a delicious beer - beer is so good here, and though I am not a beer drinker usually, this week I will be!!!
Anyhow, there would be a lot to say, and I was going to write and tell you out there, all about it but now, I think I will leave it for when I get back and can put  some pictures onto the blog, make it a bit more colorful.
I will say this -- people don't use umbrellas here, hardly at all. It rains, and they walk around without them. Or just have a hat, or cover up with those plastic coats. But many people just get wet, and they are dressed for the hot weather too -- sandals, even shorts. I don-t get it.
and another thing I don-t easily get is this computer.....it is made for writing in Ceccoslavakian and so the signs and letters are in different places making it a little difficult for me.
Signing off for now, will be back in Italy in a few days time.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.