Monday 2 September 2013

Sexy lady in the neighborhood

Last night I saw a sexy lady dancing at our neighborhood "sagra" (it's an event every year that many different little towns have to highlight a certain food in order to attract people to the event, AND there is dancing, an orchestra with singer, perhaps a photography or art show, little things for sale, and loads of people who want to enjoy eating outdoors, listen to music and watch the dancing, or to dance).

Last night we took an after dinner walk to the sagra near our house. Being Sunday evening, there weren't too many people there, BUT the people who were there wanted to dance, and there were a lot of them on the dance floor.

My eyes went immediately to a couple, a simply dressed man in a white shirt and loose fitting pants, and a woman, probably in her mid 50's in a straight silk brown print dress, sleeveless, and just below the knee.
I couldn't help but watch this couple, he, serious and yet proud to be dancing with his lovely wife (I imagine), she, graciously dressed in this silk dress, heels, and yet, in her simple and un-made up face, looked quite sexy, considering too that there were few women who had dressed in a special way, or who had their make-up and hair fixed special for a dance floor.

So, they danced, she hinted a tiny smile every so often, and they both surprised me when he leaned her backwards every so often, as professional dancers do, bending her back, her face towards the sky. A little surprise for the viewers, and a good exercise for her back! She looked lovely, and stood out as being simple and yet, sexy in this soft patterned silk dress that showed off her feminine shape, a bit low cut in front, and exposing nice legs.

It was a treat, to see simplicity and not volgarity here on this end of summer evening, this attractive housewife-turned-dancer, enjoying her husband's company, in front of a crowd of other housewives, men, children.

Thank you, sexy lady in my neighborhood. You dance with much graciousness, and are a joy to watch.
If I happen to encounter you in one of our neighborhood food markets, I am sure that it will be hard to recognize you this winter.  But something tells me that I just may see someone who looks like you, but you will be difficult to recognize  covered in a winter coat, carrying shopping bags, or opening the door of your car to put your groceries in;  you just won't seem the same, and probably I won't recognize you at all. Summertime dancing will just be a memory for us all.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.