Tuesday 11 March 2014

Mario Sirchio ed il famoso bar Sandri

Mario Sirchio, friend and amazing artist will be giving our beloved bar Sandri a new look. Here is the article written about him in the paper, telling about the many important collaborations he has had designing various metal works that adorn well-known buildings and other structures throughout Italy and in other parts of the world.
http://corrieredellumbria.corr.it/news/home/138233/Il-nuovo-look-del-bar-Sandri.html#.Ux2s-x7HGJF.facebook

Sandri has been closed for a long time, and now will open once again, and with a new exterior thanks to Sirchio.
Here is Mario yesterday while preparing for the installation of new window and door with his design for the world known bar, Sandri, on Corso Vannucci, Perugia, Italy.




No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.