Friday 7 March 2014

Simone Sabatino, Sarah Minciotti together with Stephanie

Great meeting with two talented musicians yesterday, singer, song-writer, poet Sarah Minciotti, and song-writer, singer, guitarist Simone Sabatino. The beauty of meeting in one's home, pulling out an old guitar, opening the piano, and testing songs and listening  to two newly-met musicians as they blended their talent for the first time.
Next month on the 26th of April, Simone and Sarah will accompany the opening of an exhibition I will be having in Perugia. More to come about it all soon.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.