Friday 6 March 2015

Italian television commercial..................

Been home a week with a bad case of the flu. I usually don't spend time watching television, I have too many other things I like to do. But when I have been feeling that I have no energy at all, I lay on the couch watching some amusing shows or interesting films. Mainly there are things that I wasn't even aware of, here in Italy (and naturally in Italian language).
There are is wife-swaping program, house make-overs, television serials, old Italian films. But the shocking reality to me in these days are the KINDS of pubblicity they show during the day for houswives..
Here are some photos taken today of an ad that sells beds.
No words are needed I believe.
I am still slightly wide-eyeds surprised at how they have to get one's attention....take a look.






No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.