Monday 16 July 2018

Back to Castelluccio!! Don't forget love and respect!!

Let's respect one of the most beautiful places Umbria has to offer:
Castelluccio!!

This year Castelluccio is being invaded by tourists,
which is a good thing.
 BUT what I understand from internet, people are not THINKING
 or using good sense in visiting this beautiful place. 
They are CRUSHING flowers under the weight of their shoes and bodies, 
they are SITTING on flowers and in the fields meant to be admired by all!!. 

If you don't understand what to do when you go visit this magnificent place, please read below.
Thanks from

Mr. Flower
Miss Fields
Mother Nature



1. Don't trample on the flowers,
2. Stay on paths meant to be walked on 
and 
3. Don't get into the fields for 
a "better" selfie or photos with friends.

These photos were taken a few years ago....
please....don't follow their poor example
 and do what the sign says
 "Stay Out"

Love is forever
but flowers can die in a minute. Watch your step!




 Translation
"Stay out"!!
Photographers above all should be respectful of nature!
Get that couple out of that field! 


No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.