Saturday 28 October 2017

Opening at SPHINX - paintings of Stephanie together with jewelry

Yesterday afternoon the opening of my exhibition of paintings in the elegant window displays of
SPHINX  in Perugia.
A nice turnout, very enjoyable afternoon.
Here are a few of the many photographs taken. Showing of my paintings together with the vast variety of jewelry in the window displays until January 10, 2018.

Ieri pomeriggio l'inaugurazione della mia esibizione di dipinti nelle vetrine eleganti della gioielleria SPHINX di Perugia.
Ecco qualche fotografia -- i miei dipinti nelle vetrine del negozio con una bellissima varietà di gioielli. La mostra continua fino al 10 gennaio 2018.

THANK YOU to owner Anna (here to the right) for the generosity and enormous help in putting this show together, and to Nicoletta to the left, for her help. Wonderful teamwork, a pleasure to put this exhibition together with them.

GRAZIE MILLE al proprietario Anna (qui a destra nella foto) per la sua generosità e grande aiuto a mettere insieme questa mostra, ed anche a Nicoletta per il suo grande aiuto. E' stata un bel lavoro di squadra, un piacere lavorare insieme a far possibile questa mostra. 


















No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.