Thursday 23 October 2008

iPEACE

PEACE in Montana, U.S.A.

Check it out....iPEACE. A friend, an artist in New York
wrote me and said,
Hey, why don't you sign up...so I did.....
It is a way to meet everyone in the world,
people from all over the world promoting peace,
talking about peace, writing about peace....and in the meantime
showing how the internet gets people together to write and
share thoughts, and in this case, very positive ones.

Here's an image from MONTANA, USA.
Just a peaceful photograph to go along
with talking about PEACE.


TRADUZIONE VELOCE....iPEACE.....
un amico artista a NY mi ha suggerito
di iscrivermi su internet.
E' un modo bellissimo a scambiare idee in riguardo alla pace.....

Ecco una foto da MONTANA, USA.
Una foto pacifico, come la pace.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.