Thursday 5 February 2009

A painting and iPeace

This is a little painting done using a photo from China as inspiration.
Been super busy lately, especially on the iPeace blog, http://www.ipeace.me/profile/StephanieSeymourinItaly
where I download my new artwork, so you can check it out.
Have lots of things cooking at present....both on the stove here in
Italy and coming up in the near future.
Italian
Questo è un piccolo dipinto ispirato da una foto dalla Cina.
Sono impegnatissima ultimamente sopratutto sul sito di http://www.ipeace.me/profile/StephanieSeymourinItaly
dove ho inserito anche i miei nuovi lavori così li potete
vedere.Tante cose "sul fuoco" ultimamente, sia
sul forno a casa in Italia e nel prossimo futuro.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.