Saturday 19 September 2009

Out of Place - Saturday 19th - sabato il 19

TODAY was the first Saturday Out of Place...I had asked people to come to the show just a little "Out of Place". This is how I myself dressed - with all my old pins even from when I was a girl. My husband said I looked a cross between a hostess and a military person.
Here I am with Connie the waitress from Los Angeles and some other photos in the main room.

Italiano
OGGI era il primo sabato Out of Place....avevo chiesto alla gente di venire in galleria un pò "fuori posto". Ecco come mi sono vestita io - con tutti le mie vecchie spille da quando sono ragazza. Mio marito ha detto che sembra un incrocio fra una hostess ed un militare!
Eccomi in foto con Connie la cameriera di Los Angeles and qualche altra fotografia nella prima sala.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.