Tuesday 31 May 2011

POTLUCK dinner party in Italy

This was my fridge AFTER THE PARTY!!!!! You tell me....do people bring a bit too much food??? Actually, lots of people took food home too, because, how could I have put it into my fridge, AND how could I have eaten all this!!!


Questo era il mio frigo DOPO LA FESTA dove ognuno ha portato qualcosa da mangiare!!! Secondo te, la gente forse porta un pò troppo cibo??? (poì molti hanno riportato indietro qualche cosa, perchè se no, dove lo mettevo, e come potevo mangiare tutto questo!)

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.