Friday 29 July 2011

PRINCE - Umbria Jazz, Perugia, Italy

From far away.....lisening to the whole marvelous concert of PRINCE at Umbria Jazz, Perugia, Italy 2011.
That pink mass is the crowd who paid the 75 euro to get in.....whereas we, on the outside of the stadium didn't ; ).


Da lontanissimo....ascoltando il concerto meraviglioso di PRINCE a Umbria Jazz, Perugia, Italy 2011. Quella massa rosa รจ il pubblico che ha pagato il 75 euro per entrare...mentre noi, fuori, non abbiamo pagato niente (ma 3 ore in piedi, come loro all'interno).

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.