Wednesday 27 July 2011

FUNK OFF

YES....THAT IS THEIR NAME!!And here is a video of them from Umbria Jazz 2007.

http://youtu.be/9NRbdG9Vgks

An Italian group, very lively, very talented and LOADS OF FUN!!! The "Funk Off" -- they performed at Umbria Jazz with a huge crowd, and lots of enthusiasm. Easy to miss this great event that happens in July in Perugia, Italy. SUPER!!


SI'......SI CHIAMA PROPRIO COSI'!!
Un gruppo Italiano con tanto talento, grande simpatia, e moltissimo divertimento garantito!! I "Funk Off" hanno fatto spettacolo durante Umbria Jazz, qui a Perugia in Italia. Ogni volta con tanti spettatori, tanta allegria, moltissimo entusiasmo. Facile che manca quando se ne vanno....fino all'anno prossimo, a luglio.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.