Sunday 11 March 2012

PERUGIA - views around our medieval town




Here is the  old center of town. Perugia Italy is in the heart of Italy, between Florence and Rome. The air is good here, the view magnificent. We DO have our problems in this city, but the historical sites are marvelous. So is the food, and the weather pretty good. Great place to visit especially during certains times of the year for the events. I love Umbria Jazz in the month of July, but Autumn is nice too. If you are planning a trip, check out the touring sites, and make sure you chose the time to come when there are things that interest you. And bring good walking shoes. The center of the town is on a hill...and that means lots of walking down and also UP.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.